We assist our clients throughout the underwriting process from enquiry to completion.
One of our experienced Commercial Property Development Finance Consultants will undertake the following on your behalf:
- Preparation of a fact find on your business and requirements for presentation to lenders. A site visit may or may not be necessary, depending upon the individual circumstances.
- Identification and initial discussions with suitable lenders applicable to your business sector and requirements.
- Continual monitoring of your case throughout the process.
- A review of the terms offered by the lenders.
- Assistance/presence at meetings with lenders to further assist in the ‘negotiation’ process until an acceptable formal ‘offer of facilities’ is made.
The information we will need to support your application is as follows:
- Details of planning permission agreed
- Copies of plans/architects drawings
- Breakdown of development costs
- Evidence (if available) of likely end value of site once developed
- Brief CV/profiles of partners/directors focusing on experience in property development sector
- Assets/Liabilities statements of applicants.
Sterling Capital Reserve deal with a wide and varied panel of UK lenders in order to give clients the best possible choice, and to secure the best possible terms in today’s complex and ever changing environment.
“All cases are supported by professionally prepared credit applications, thereby significantly enhancing the chances of our clients securing the optimum financial package. Unlike some of our competitors, we do not believe in up front charges. Our fees are only payable when our client has received a formal offer of finance.”